Friday, April 01, 2011

Gothic Ballerina

I wore something different to my course night dinner this year.
No more elegant and classy dress that drag my body for the whole night.

This time I go for mix and match!
Some said that it's Rihanna style and Avril Lavigne.
I just go with whatever my hair looks like and bit of ideas from here and there.


My almost bald hairstyle

Extravaganza accessories makes the whole outfit BOLD 

Ballerina Tulle Skirt
I sewed some crystals on the tulle skirt with the suggestion from SuperKawaiiMama .
It doesn't look too dull.
Clutch with a purple belt.

snake-liked bangles

add some layer by wearing lace legging to match the sheer tulle skirt

What I wear:

Top: Urban & Co. (self-owned)
Tulle Skirt: Boutique in Dataran Pahlawan, Malacca (RM 49.90)
Lace legging: Wisma Merdeka, Sabah (RM 29.00)
Clutch belt: Thailand (gift from babe)
Necklace: Parkson  (RM 25.90)
Earrings: Vincci (RM 10++)
Bangles: borrowed from a friend (a cheapskate :p)
Shoes: Charles & Keith (RM 49.90)
Clutch : Charles & Keith (RM 38)

2 comments:

Nava K said...

You look stunning and fits you very well, however, not for me.

Ken Wooi said...

the legging is cool :D