Sunday, October 08, 2006

*supposed to go for my dancing class this morning but it's cancelled at the last minute..anyway i get to sleep again after that..
*Mum was too desperate to go to the saloon to do her hair so sis was shouting at me to wake me up...wat the hell!!!!!!
*just my mum n i went to the saloon n left sis,bro n dad alone n spent the 'fruitful' time..haha
*Later then, we went to the new shopping complex in mlc...finally there's another place that we can shop..thank God!!!!i think i was the only one who kept spending my money ....it's my habit!!!
* my mum n i then suggested sis to buy herself some clothes instead of spending her money on unnecessary 'stuff'..(u know what is it,sis)
*guess what??I bumped up with Shaun at mahkota...what a nice thing??As usual , we gave each other a BIG hug..haha..we do that all the time...that's what we called bro n sis...We then went to Burger King to have our lunch n waited for his cousins..it was nice to meet them..
more n more stuff now....just took this pic aimlessly
do they look alike????don't think soo....but my sis always 'perasan' that they look alike
me n my baby bro...

i put on this cap for him..haha....i like to take him as a 'lab rat'
me n sis at dunno whre isit
supposed to be the 3 of us without josh
mum n sis..oops!I think sis's forgotten to peel off the tag
i simply pop into the fitting room to take a pic with sis...she was trying on a top but not me
just the both of us



*after a whole day walking around,i didn't get a rest at all...have to ready for the next function at night...sigh.........
*last night was the 2nd time i celebrated mid autumn festival..only mental problem ppl wil celebrate twice...this time is different cuz it's at a temple..my family n i are the 'regular customer' at the temple...
*actually my lil' bro was too desperate to go for the celebration so the all of us have to go too....
*the children had alot of fun...of cuz we had fun too but not those fun the children were having..my sis,my cousin n i were having quite alot of jokes that we have to 'thank' Ernest....
*the funniest thing was the winners could get a free holiday to USA,and dunno where else...


*****p/s:i couldn't upload those pics on time cuz it was late when i got home n i was too tired n fell asleep once i got into my room...
they have nothing better to play...sigh.......
pumpkin lantern ....it was placed at an 'isolated' place...
joshua n his girlfriends..he wants multi-racial girlfriends
the entrance of the temple..actually i was walking for my service....took from the wrong angle
these 2 gals have made a big SIN..they didn't go for the service before the event started....
i should have taken part in this lantern making comp....
aren't the lanterns nice n creative???

this peacock lantern attracted many ppl's attention
the band
the uncles were asked to finish 3 eggs n a biscuit made from Japan..take yr time ,uncle..
the children were having fun with a 'live' band
the volunteers showing the bananas..this is wat they r gonna feed the aunties..
feeding banana...haha
guess wat r they doing....the old n young
josh is having fun!!!
action dance...forgot wat's the song
mak oh wah and dunno wat.......haha....
the winner of limbo dance...

No comments: