- *the Project superstar's top 24 finalists were schedule for the roadshow in malacca on the 28th of Jan.I've been waiting for this day since 3 weeks ago.This may sounds ridiculous but I've no idea why was i so desperate for the roadshow.I could tell the main reason is i've got to meet my best friend since we're in primary school.We're a CRAZY gang during our school days in JB.She really cheered us so much.
- *Few days before the roadshow,I've done a support board for this lovely girl(actually i've never done any for my favourite idol,not even during westlife's concert).She'll be my favourite and i'll be her loyal fan!
- *Half an hour before the roadshow,we've got to meet each other face by face and spent our precious time hanging out at Starbucks.Sadly,i've found out she's sick and i'm quite worried that this would affects her coming performance..Now i realised that it's not fun to be in the competiotion eventhough everyone thinks that they're really having fun but the truth is NOT!
- *It's been almost a year since we last met in Feb last year during our gathering.Miss her!I was happy to see her that day.Dunno why?????
- *We've got to chit chat for quite long and talked about few of our old friends.They're supportive though~Never expected~haha~~~But I think i'm too supportive too cuz i was so 'kiasu' and waited for the event to start before half an hour cuz i wana be at the 1st place and i've really got it.COOL!!!!!
- *During the whole event,I was so happy for her that she's got into the top 24 finalists cuz it's not as easy as a pie but I trust that she really can do it!Anyway GAMBATEH!!!!!
p/s:my phone bill's gonna burst during this few months cuz i'll be over-supportive to vote for her..anyway it's worth it..
Half an hour before the roadshow