Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A selfish one will never ever tell you the truth.It's not that i wanted to say that but that's what happened in my life recently.About the post that i wrote few days ago about a guy who was caught by the police and sent to the jail doesn't doubt me anymore because the truth was told by the 'victim'.That was because Jammie and i found out about it when he told our form teacher and his expression showed it all.


Actually I'm mad at those people who didn't tell me the truth.They are really not my friends at all.Thats why it's difficult for me to trust my friends whom I just knew since school re-opened(except for those i always hang out with)..The truth is one of the girls will just use me to find out something that keeps on playing in her mind.I didn't think about that before until the day i asked her about this guy and she was trying to avoid everything.YOU'RE TOO FAKE!F*CK!!!!!!!I've never scolded a girl with this harsh word but for her!!!!You can pretend infront of me ,i can do that so~~~~




I'm so damn mad now and I'll spill the beans that i've been thinking about you all this while.You are such a typical chinese girl thinking so as yr gang too!!!You're so LAME!!!You're 'old-fashioned'!!You're narrow-minded!!You're selfish!!Don't think that You're so damn 'pretty' and keep on critising things that people wana do!!!I think you're the one who have an 'old-fashioned' concept!!!Excuse me!!The world's changed and PLEASE upgrade yrself!!!!




There's another girl i wana keep on scolding too!!It's not that I'm heartless n inhuman but i really don't like them anymore.This girl is one of her close friends.They always think that she's done a good job for us but i've never ever thought about it at all.This is because she's irresponsible!!!!No morality!!!She's rude!!!!!




I'll not mention about their names at all.But if anyone thinks that I'm a BITCH then I am,at least I'm not fake with my friends!But I'm just telling the truth and I have the right.To my 'dedicated FAKE friends that I've mentioned in my blog,you guys r so fake!!!You can get angry at me but I will not give a DAMN!!!

No comments: