Friday, February 09, 2007

This is the first time that i'm writing a post in the midnight.I didn't think of posting anything to my blog until i read about one of my friend's blog which was 'asked' by Jammie.K,here i go...


That blog is about one of her friends was caught by the police n sent to the jail.This may sounds normal but the thing is his parents n school didn't know about it.Actually i didn't think of who could it be until Jammie told me that she's quite suspicious about a guy in our class cuz recently he's strange n didn't really talk to us.Moreover,he did mention about a problem that happened few days ago(but i can't reveal what's the problem is all about).I keep on thinking that it's IMPOSSIBLE cuz may not be him.But my friends always remind me that 'nothing is impossible'.Maybe it's him!!!OMG!!!!The strangest thing is my friend didn't even tell us the reason he's absent from school during this few days cuz usually she would 'announce' it.This really makes me worried about him...even Jammie is in the same boat with me...


On the other hand,I keep on thinking that it's big possible could be him because he was absent from school for 2 days.Absenteeism is not his habit unless he's late to school.He's a very responsible guy n happy-go-lucky.Maybe that problem really 'dragged' him into the dangerous trap.Why m I keep thing about that???I should be optimistic..ya..that's the way

Pray to God~~hope that is not him~~~~

No comments: