Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mummy's girl for this weekend

I'm proud to announce that I'm a mummy's girl during this weekend..COOL!!!!
It's hardly to see me stay at home every day..especially the whole day as I'm always busy with my friends..haha..no homesick when I'm out of my house!!!!!

This morning,Raymond and I supposed to go for breakfast but we did agree that if we woke up around 10-11am then we'll go for breakfast.However,both of us were sleeping like a log this morning...So we had to cancel our BREAKFAST plan.....Both are PIGGIES!!!Ooik~~~Ooik~~~

Every saturday morning n sunday morning leave no 'memory' to me ...cuz i sleep til noon then only I'll get up from my bed...it's always happen ...so it's USUAL!!!!!No FREAKING weekend though!!!haha................................................

Until this evening,something weird happened......Should be something scary....It was after class and I was alone in the evalator cuz was busy talking to a friend .Once I stepped in the evalator,the 1st thing i did is press on the 'close' button.The door closed at 1st.....BUT....another thing happened..It opened again..I looked out of the evalator and thought someone was there because as I know I was the one and only person standing there waiting for the evalator after a couple got out of it and I saw them walking towards my class...My heart started to pump quickly.......It's so scary..I could feel that there's something 'dirty' when I looked around outside..OMG!!!!!!

One of my fren did tell me about the same thing but it's the other evalator not the one i was in....My friend and I didn't believe it at all eventhough she told us right after our class at night...
need to 'rajin' pray to the God!!!!
All I could think of was all these happened ciz of technical problem..yeah..that's it eventhough it's really 'something' press on the button..T_T

Terence had asked me out to club a week ago..it's tonight!!!I was so eager at 1st but when i thought of my exam on next week,everything is a NO,NO to me...
Shaun was doubting that I 've changed my mind not to go n kept on saing he's going...so I said 'YES'....

After half and hour......................................................................................................

"i think I don't want to go tonight.Wana study cuz have been worrying about my exam so it's better to stay at home"
My message to him...*sob*..have to stay at home n study...anyway,exam come 1st..just for this time...haha..even the night before I sat for my STPM MUET exam,I went clubbing....Cannot be cured anymore....Haiz~~~~

No clubbing for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: