Thursday, August 23, 2007

Conman in the morning!FUCK!

First of all,I would like to 'CLARIFY' that there may be some mistake of grammar,spelling error or eeeettttttcccccc........because Jo's HANGING OVER right now 'AKIBAT ' from CLUBBING!!!!Damn SUX!!!!!

9 in the morning......I remember the time because I've got the call right after he called.This woman called to my fixed line and talked loads of SHIT ,I give her a special name-'conwoman'......haha

conwoman:'Did you watch our program from (I've forgotten which SHIT channel because I couldn't understand her mandarin)?We've got yr number on the lucky draw list."

Jo:'OK..................................................(fell asleep)'

Conwoman:'You've won a luxury sports car.'

Jo:'O.................'

Conwoman:'When will you be free?because we need to arrange the time to meet you.'

Jo:'I'm always busy'

She then started try to con my money..........................

Conwoman:'Despite of delivering yr prizes to your place,we have to charge you extra money to get you the car.'

Jo:'I wana sleep .Bye'

Conwoman:'O......Bye'


I've realised that this woman called me few days ago n tried to con me....haha....
Luckily,I've got this info abt cheating people's money during the talk to Taiwan because the seniors did warn us about these cases which always happen.....
Thnx GOD!!!!!!!!!
FUCK that woman called me in the morning and disturb me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IDIOT SHIT!!!!

No comments: