Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy:) or Sad :(

My darling will be leaving to UK next month.I've just found out about it last night before we club.

Darl:'Darling,I'll be going to Uk next month'

Jo:'Wat?!?!'

Darl:'Are you ok?'

Jo:'Ya.How long will you be there?'(honestly,my heart's broken once she told me that and I wasn't not ok at all.Darling,sorry for lying to you but I just don't want you to worry about anything)

Darl:'Forever'

Jo was speechless.I was shocked to know about that.

Both of us were in 'sad situation' when we clubbed.Darl told me that darl's sad so do I.Sometimes we just can't stop the one we love from leaving us.I should be happy that my darl will have a bright future there but sad that I can't hang out with the one I love so much anymore.

Therefore,I'll celebrate my birthday early in conjunction with darl's farewell party.

We passed out last night.I know it's not something good but it's just happened.



Darling,I'm gonna miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: