Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tiring but it's fun!

I've been working since the Raya eve until the 2nd day of Raya.
People enjoying Raya,visiting their friends and family while I had to work for the Digi Roadshow.
Kesian budak ni!!!!!haha

It's tiring to work again after so long and this time I have to work from 10a.m.-10p.m. as I always work for few hours only for the high salary.This has proven that I'm getting lazier and lazier after clubbing for so long..hehe

Anyway,I did manage my time to club with my darling and the bunch of my gang eventhough I was kind of tired.Shaun was there too!!!!!Finally I've got to meet him!!!!!miss him so much!!!!!!!
*wide smile*
Consequently,I only managed to sleep for 3 hours after clubbing.When I woke up for work the next day,everything was blur in my mind .Everyone who saw me had a word in their mouth:

'How come you look so tired today?????what time did you sleep last night????What have you done after working???'


During the 3 days roadshow,I've learnt a loads of new things and being fooled by my working partner.He even made a bigger fool on me on the last day of the roadshow and I was so silly to be fooled by him!!!!!!!!!He made me shocked for few times man!!!!!!But he's a nice guy~~~:)

Anyway,I have to continue preparing for my big exam now!!!!!!!!!!STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: