Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's different being the youngest one

It's Josh's birthday today.We've celebrated it for him on Sunday and he insisted us to celebrate for him AGAIN on the exact date which is today.
When I've just got home this afternoon,the first thing that he said to me was:
'Jie,you haven't wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY yet.'
He said this to everyone include mum and dad.

So,my parents who have spoil my brother suggested us to have a dinner at Pizza Hut.They informed me about it when I just woke up from a nap.I was ready to go out with someone during that time so didn't really give a damn.

And ya,we did go for a dinner at Pizza Hut because Josh wanted it and he always gets what he wants.So good ya......what to do??????He's the youngest one.So everything is given to him as what he wish for.It's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main reason he wanted to go there because of the soup.Haha.........he wanted nothing else but the soup.......

So,happy birthday to this manja boy once again!!!!!!



The 2 so-called look alike siblings
the siblings
fat and fat....haha
my loving parents
his smile cheers everyone up!

last but not least,the siblings



Lots of love,
XOXO

No comments: