Wednesday, June 04, 2008


Fuel price hike!Everyone suffers!!!!

Include me....... because I have to pay for petrol whenever I drive!!!!!
*mum's not gonna tolerate this with me*

When I got the news yesterday evening...I was thinking of this:
'I WANA GET OUT OF MALAYSIA!!!!!!'

The petrol price increases 40% to RM 2.70 per litre.
Is this reasonable????????!!!!!!!!*anger*

And now,I can't spend like a big spender as before as I need to save up some cash$$$$ for petrol!!!!
What the F*CK!!!!!!!


So,I've accompanied mum to the petrol kiosk and be one of the crazy drivers to pump petrol.Everyone's pumping full petrol.And ya,it took us 2 hours to queue ...........
The moment of queuing up was so suffering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's rushing before mignight.Haiz~What to do???????


My boredom ~ness


Luckily I have this WORDSEARCH in my bag !!!!!!
I've got to finish a page in less than 10 mins..haha....mayb it's slow though

our turn's soon!!!!!!Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it was our turn,the petrol almost 'OUT OF STOCK'!!!!!!!!!
We're lucky!!!!!

No comments: