Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another tagging by Mr.Karwai

*I'm supposed to be studying my management now for my quiz tomorrow*

Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time:7.54p.m.
Name:Jo Ann Lum Choy Yeen
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 5
Height: I'm short..160cm
Where do you live: Sabah*currently*
Favourite drinks: Alcohol
Favourite breakfast: Cornflakes with milk
Have you ever been on a plane: ya
Swam in the ocean: I can't swim..life jacket please!
Fallen asleep in school:of course..during high school
Broken someone's heart: I'm not sure
Fell off your chair: yeah...when I was in primary school
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yeah but not when i'm sleepy
What is your room like: current room looks suck!
What's right beside you: my phone and pen
What is the last thing you ate: red bean buns
Ever had chicken pox: nope....dun wana suffer it!
Do you believe in love at first sight: ya but that's the past
Like picnics: I've gone picnic just for once so have no idea if I do like it
Who was the last person you danced with: Kk...a guy I just knew during my last party
Last made you smile: him
You last yelled at: my bro before I left my home..i think so

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like: nope
Kissed anyone: who can I kiss here???It's not important to know.
Get sick: till now,haven't...everything is fine*touchwood*
Talked to an ex: I don't waste my time on them...useless!Present is more important!
Miss someone: Yeap
Eat: I've eaten alot
Best feeling in the world: nope...busying with shopping and finding the right way to the places that I wanted

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:Nope
What's under your bed: a bed
Who do you really hate:Jerks
What time is it now: 8.07 p.m

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Ya
Q: Do you have any siblings: no duplicate case please!
Q: Do you want children: of cuz..i love kids!
Q: Do you smile often: ya mostly laugh !
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: never...i hold my pen/pencil in a weird way
Q: Are your toenails painted:Nah..too lazy
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Comfy bed la
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: pink!
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: getting info from Sady about Iran and dinner
Q: I can't wait till:I get back to malacca and club!
Q: When did you cry last: forgot:(
Q: Are you a friendly person: ya but not to those ppl who just know me
Q: Do you have any pets: never

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?-on the earth la
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? -what a nonsense ques?
Do you sleep with the TV on? - nope
What are you doing right now? - tagging la.....and ke-poh~ing with my couzy abt the hottest childish blog about someone
Have you ever crawled through a window? - ya
Can you handle the truth? - ya..just be optimistic
Are you too forgiving? -not really
Are you closer to your mother or father? - mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of? - no idea
How many people can you say you've really loved? -haha...it's not easy to love someone
you eat healthy? - nope
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - never..i don't keep!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - yup
How often do you go to church? -no way..i dun go to church unless i have to
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? -food!
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? - depends on my mood
you confident? - sometimes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1997)
1-studying like crazy
2-being a 'kiasu' one in JB
3-looking after my sis in the school
4-having a crush..i think so..haha
5-Sleeping.

5 things on my to-do list today
1-meet my friends in the campus..not to study,it's sunday
2-shopping
3-breakfast+lunch+dinner
4-wait for anyone to call me
5-get a sunblock

5 snacks I enjoy
1-cloud 9
2-sundae cone
3-donuts
4-Ferrero Rocher
5-Famous amos

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1-bring my family for a holiday in UK
2-have the all branded stuff
3-donate some to the orphans
4-eat anything that I want to
5-travel to Rome

5 of my bad habits
1-Forgetful
2-Soft-hearted
3-bad temper
4-Think too much
5-moody

5 places I have lived in
1-malacca
2-JB
3-sarawak
4-sabah
5-KL

5 jobs I've had -
1-sales assistant
2-sales exe

5 people I tag
1-Matthew Ong
2-Yean yeon
3-Wheat
4-Cathy
5-Aaron

No comments: