Saturday, July 26, 2008

I've got to make my hair to Afro!
I'm way too excited!

Here goes the story..................................

My hairstylist called me this noon.Such a nice person though!Actually I was about to call him but I've never thought that he would give me a call today.
He asked about my hair .....yeah...my stupid rebond~ed hair!
I'm sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not dare enough to find another hairstylist here as it's not easy to get a nice cut after I've done a ' mistake' for rebonding my hair!Blame myself.....:(

Advice:'Never ever simply find someone to manage your hair.There will be a mistake because they don't know what's gone wrong with your hair.'

Good news:My hair is long enough to do afro!!!!*excited*


Maybe BIG afro catches people's attention...the bigger the better
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
like this??????????????????
love this!
not the 70's style mann!!!!I'll be the highlight of my uni if I do this!
ok,this is what I want!!!!!!!!!Wild America style!

"Hair's like a woman. You treat it good and it treats you good," says Doodlebug, a character in the movie. "You gotta hold it, caress it and love it." But no amount of holding, caressing and loving would give me an awesome blossom like the one on Cleo’s head.


Maybe I should get a hairstyle like him so that I'm as smart as him!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Albert Einstein



Gonna get it once I'm back in 2 weeks time!
Not the Einstein's style!
But the wild America style!

No comments: