Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged by Jolene!(my good girl couzy)

How many girlfriends or boyfriends have told you they love you?:
-3 i think but thats not the number of boyfriends I had

Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?:
-maybe but everything is unpredictable

Are you crushin' on anybody?:
-a crush?I don't think so

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?:
-yeah and i hate this feeling

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?:
-yup and it really freaked me out!

Are you happier single or in a relationship?:
-depends.I enjoy my life when i'm single but has worry of losing one when in a relationship!

Have you ever been cheated on?:
-ya i think so.

What is your favorite thing(s) about your lovers?:
-smile,sense of humour and blah blah blah......

Have you ever had your heart broken?:
-of course and it's a past

Have you ever broken someones heart?:
-I think so..not sure la...

Talk to any of your ex's?:
-erm...ya.The only one I would talk to.

If you could go back in time and change things with your ex's, would you?:
-no way.I'm nt gonna do that anymore.Past is just to remember.Presence is important.

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?:
-I'm not one.I'm the reason for ruining a relationship

Have you been in an abusive relationship?:
-once...and that will be in my mind forever!

Have you dated someone older than you?:
-yup

Younger?:
-the age or the month?

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?:
-ya...when i was given another chance

Believe in love at first sight?:
-i've only experienced it once.yes i do believe!

Ever been given an engagement ring?:
-yup but i've returned it back!

Do you want to get married?:
-ya but everything is depend on fate

Do you have something to say to any of your ex's?:
-I'm happy with my life and i hope you screw yr life up(only to one of my exs..not all)

Ever stolen someones boyfriend or girlfriend?:
-I don't do that and have never done it at all

Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?:
-please....that is a no no to me

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?:
-not really...it's a way to start a new life!

Do you want to be like any of your friends?:
-in a good or bad sense?

Bootycall with any of your ex's?:
-nah!

Do you want to get back with your ex?
-haha...no way!

tag 7 ppl

-aaron,karwai,cathy,gim,michelle,andy,yeanyeon

No comments: