Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Honestly???*just to kill my time*

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
-light colour...

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
-mid-term on tomorrow and thurs

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
-killing my time in lecture hall by doing this tag thingy

4. Honestly, what did you do today?
-waken up by my housemate,breakfast and did some revision before class..*good girl*

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
-nope.No one would see if i'm attractive as I look like a nerd in class

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
-not yet..haha

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
-omg!I love it !

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
-don't think so...ya...i'm jealous of Eric that he can go bk to mlc today...i think

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
-My guy and drinking

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
-nope..not hygiene at all

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
-boredT_T

12.Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
-yup...my habit

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
-of course

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
-I'm not sure

16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
-I think so

17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
-who else could it be?

18. Honestly, are you loyal?
-depends on situation.But I'm loyal with the guy I do love.

19. Honestly, are you in denial?
-nope

20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
-what question is this?!

21. Honestly, who is your best friend?
-real best friends-sherlynn,jaz,shuchi and cathy...thats all..and someone in Taiwan

22. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol?
-hehe...me likey!

23. Honestly, do you like someone?
-yup

24. Honestly, does anyone like you?
-no idea

25. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
-what should I answer about this?

26. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
-yup

Tagging: Aaron,karwai,gimson,cathy,nana,jolene,adrian,michelle

Just to kill my time before class!!!!

No comments: