Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Got to get myself busy in one more hour~
Make-up on!
Clubbing attire on!
Heels on!
That's all I think...'m kinda lazy to do all these stuff tonight but I HAVE to get myself at the club later.
For some reason~Meet the boss for Studio C event on next week!!!!
I've got a job!
Ok,it's supposed to be my 2nd job in this month!
That means I've got to do 2 jobs on next week!!!!

It's gonna be fun though~*Maybe*
Just to pass my time as he'll be busy with his stuff on next week and I've got nothing better to do~
Anyway,at least I've got to earn some money!

I'm 'HIGHLY' excited when mum's given me the 'license' to get my 4th Tattoo!!!
IT'S MY 4TH TATTOO!!!!
Mum was talking about tattoo with me last week and it's just out of the blue.
As she thought I wanted to get a tattoo on last week when I told her that I would be going out with my friends.
More over,it's at night!haha...

A DRAGON or A PEACOCK?
I've planned to get a dragon tattoo but he's given me another opinion though...
I'm considering~

CHEER FOR MY UPCOMING TATTOO!!!

No comments: