Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Late post:The day we have loads of exercises

Badminton...
Gym...
Squash...
Swimming...


A day which spent fruitfully @ Malacca club.

And I had to wake up at 8.30 a.m only after I had 4 hours of sleep the night before as I've got to work and got a bad news which made me had a sleepless night!!!
OMG!!!!

So I brought my lil' Josh along..haha...
There's alot of joy whenenever he's there...:P

Jaz was along with us but she had to leave early for some reasons.So,no pics of her with us!!!!!



The weather's too cold to swim and also for sun-bathing!!!!
I hate the wind!!!!!
Made me didn't enjoy for tanning!!!!!
This pic is funny.....that's cathy's head..haha
We owned the pool the whole noon!!!!!:)
The lil' boy~

I love to play the slide at the kids' pool..hehe....it's fun though!!!!
the both of us~
he looks like 'Ah Long'.....but a fatty bom bom one!!!!
the lums~
a pic before we left~
the cutie one~


p/s:I'm supposed to post abt this last week but too busy~~~~~I'm always busy~~~~~

No comments: