Monday, December 29, 2008

The Lil' White Dress Day-Last Wedding of 08'

Wedding of the Lim~s



Gotta wear my lil' white dress on a friend's wedding day~:)

It's an unusual day for me as I've got to wake up at 6 in the morning!
OMG!
I'm trying to recall when was the last time I woke up at this hour as I don't do that too when I'm in Sabah.
I'm one of her 'ji mui' (sister) for her so must be PUNCTUAL!
A camwhore in the morning..haha....
It's 7.15 in the morning but it's dark!
I'm really not used to the time here anymore except the noon and night..hehe:)


Met up with the rest of them at Ivian's place and picked them up.
I was late as I was supposed to reach at 7 a.m.

When we were on our way to the bride's place,we got a shock as we thought the bridegroom was on the way to the bride's place too....
Ok,we were worried that we're LATE!!!!
Anyone can always find the word 'LATE' on me!!!!!

Thnx God!
It's not the bridegroom~
PHEWWWW~~~~


Her mum served us breakfast once we reached .
And I was like 'I'm going to die'!
As I don't eat this!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
\/
The glutinous rice!!!OMG!!!I hate eating this but had to FORCE myself to eat it.
That's why I'm not old yet as each of the glutinous rice symbolizes a year older!!!
Hehe.....


The 'breakfast' for the bridegroom!!!!!!

The bride's mum's ordering us to be crueler!!!!
Ta...da.......nice breakfast!!!!

Jo & the bride

Honestly,none of us have met the bridegroom before and all of us got a shock as.......

He's good-looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jo & angeline
The complete 4 of us

here comes the bridegroom!!!!!


While the couple were busying with the tea ceremony,this is wat the girls were busying with..haha

Taking pics!!!!
Jo,Angeline & Ivian
Anqi,jo,ivian


I love my hair more and more day by day as it's growing longer and longer!!!
I'm falling in love with straight hair!!!!!
Wan a marriage cert????Do it yrself..haha
The last pic before we left for the buffet dinner!


We were starving like HELL until we couldn't control ourselves to behave at the restaurant.
Luckily,we've got the privilege to GRAB the food first!!!!!!!!!

The ring of the day~

BTW,just a lil' alcohol for the dinner!
Had to entertained the guys as us,the girls had fooled them enough in the morning!
I'm experienced enough to do so~
Pity us~
Or maybe pity them?

No comments: