Sunday, April 05, 2009

A day of Starbucking~my energy booster!

I've been craving for coffee since last week and couldn't get to spare some time to have a nice coffee at Starbucks..:(

So,after class on Thursday I straight headed to Starbucks and my friends were wondering why did I go in such a rush...haha....
Because.....................................................





I smelt coffee during class!!!!!!!!
haha.......

Couldn't ask for anything else but an Iced Vanilla Latte added with espresso shot!!!!!
I'm stress to the max and need some time alone.........

Once I've got the usual seat ,the connection was down!
Argghhh!!!!!!
So,I entertain myself with drama and cam-whore..haha

a coffee and lil' josh's wallpaper for my lappie!!!
I look nerd,I look worse and I look pale!

Before leaving,I've bought myself a packet of coffee bean!!!!:)
My energy booster!!!!
See....I've renewed my passport!!!!!!

No comments: