Thursday, April 02, 2009

Once in a while...the tagging ~

Attached or single? Single & mingle!!!!*'m lovin' it*

B. Best friend? Those who always stand by me!!!!

C. Cake or pie? Cakes~my favourite!!!!!!

D. Day of choice? Depends on my mood...haha

E. Essential item? my phone!!!!!!

F. Favorite color? Pink of course~

G. Gummy bears or worms?I love gummy bears!

H. Hometown? malacca...childhood moment in JB~

I. Favorite indulgence? Strawberries!!!!!!!

J. January or July? Jan!!!!!

K. Kids? I love them!

L. Life isn't complete without? friends,family,adventurous stuff and of course $$$$!!!!

M. Marriage date? Never think of it at all

N. Number of magazine subscriptions? none!!!only get a copy when i feel like it...

O. Oranges or apples? Apples!!!!!

P. Phobias? loads~

Q. Quotes? Everything is unexpected in life!

R. Reasons to smile? When I'm with someone who makes me smile~

S. Season of choice? summer!got to go for sun bath!!!!!

T. Tag 5 people. ...Wheat,Jolene,Sis,Nana and aaron!

U. Unknown fact about me? haha...hw would i know???it's unknown wat!!!!

V. Vegetable? Sometimes I like green sometimes I don't!

W. Worst habit? keep saying no money to my friends..haha

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Have gone thru both of themm..haha...

Y. Your favorite foods? of course food la....

Z.
Zodiac sign? Scorpio!!I sting!!!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



next tag....another set...hehe

- have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people to do the same.

1. i don't know to use a fake lash
2. crave for alcohol and coffee!!!!
3. hardworking layan Jaiio with nonsense!!!haha
4. Miss Josh 24/7 and he makes me smile all the time!!!
5. Shop like crazy when I'm stress!!!
6. Have a new habit -gossip with the girls in the middle of the road late night..haha
7. Cakes!!!!

1 comment:

Cai Hong said...

miss josh???

wen ask him do homeworks
he act INNOCENT so sgt sgt sgt!!!!!!!!!!!!!wen he cannot do

so cannot tahan!
ahahahah