Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm supposed to start my revision at this hour but I have no mood.I study depends on my mood..haha....
My trend-start to study at 12 am sharp!
Ok,I know it's the hour for 'zombies' to start their activity but that's me .
I love doing studies thingy in the middle of the night.:)

Right now,I'm searching info about the DSLR,blogging,facebooking and downloading Miami Ink.
I can watch it over and over again!!!haha....
Tattoo maniac!

Miss lil' Josh so much!!!!!haha...
he always makes me laugh everytime I call him.

Gonna shop for loads of stuff before I go back to Malacca.

Missed out a friend's 21st birthday party in Malaca today.
This is the consequence for studying at 'overseas'.*my friends and cousins said it*
Happy birthday in advance!
Your 'special' birthday present will be flying all the back from Sabah.
You're gonna love this superb expensive branded thing!

Oh ya,the moon was so round and bright last night with the stars...
Someone saw the moon with me at the same time but not the stars...haha...
You see,Sabah is better than Malacca too!

No comments: