Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Food------Home!!!!


I'm waiting for the food to digest in ME now!!!!
Having steamboat at a friend's place and my friend bought 'excessive' food.
Still half to go ..............................
I love to eat!!!hehe....(even though sometimes I skip my meals)

I've finished my last paper today and ya....BLANK!!!
Didn't really study for it cuz had no textbook and was busying online just for a moment BUT craved for my bed again once I was back home last night.
Woke up at 6 in the morning to study..yaya..i Studied..at least........
Not even a 'tired' word in my mind even though I had 4 hours sleep only UNTIL now still surviving!!!!haha....

Packed all my stuff and moved it to a friend's place.
I just couldn't believe that I have so many stuff to pack!!!
My friends were wondering what the heck do I have just for a person???
And one of them complaint that I shopped too much!

Going back tomorrow!!!!
Excited!!!!!!
Craving for alcohol.......Yumyum!!!!

Back to my food again...i wonder when will we finish the food!!!!!

No comments: