Monday, September 14, 2009

Home


I'm home!
Lil' Josh gave me a big hug when I picked him up after school as he requested..
Reached Mlc @ 12-ish in the noon and rushed to picked him up with my mum.
I'm a good sis!

Got a msg from someone who informed me about his new number and he said it's such a shame that I didn't inform him that I'm back.
Too busy with assignments and mid-terms.....sorry....
have a safe journey back to your country : )

Gonna bang this holiday with more alcohol.Btw,I did bring back some alcohols...haha...

Have to accomplish some missions:
-have more home-cook food by mum
-spend more time with lil' Josh
-get a new phone
-get more accessories for my lappie
-finish up all the assignments-hang out with babe and darl
-more pics and pics.
-birthday celebration in advance

More updates.........................

No comments: