Thursday, January 06, 2011

Fashionista: The 50's Rocker

The 50-era is back again!
Full flared skirt is the fashion of the 50's.

Nowadays, the vintage style and fashion has made a come back to this century.


I matched it with a simple T' from American Eagle (US).I go with RED to make it look more stylish and fashionable with the mix and match feel!

As usual, RED is always the best friend of BLACK!
rockstar earrings!
To make it has a fresh look,a pair of Rockstar earrings always give u the ROCKER look!

And I matched it with the boyish white leather shoes!

What I wear:

Top: American Eagle from USA ( given by couz)
Flared Skirt: Boutique in Times Square, KL (RM 15.90)
Belt: Attached with my old dress
Bag: Genuine LV from Spain (given by aunt)
Shoes : Charles & Keith (RM 50)
Earrings : Flea Market at City Plaza, JB (3 pairs for RM 10)

No comments: