Thursday, January 06, 2011

Fashionista: The Harem Animals Way

Harem pants have created the 'BOMBASTIC' trend recently.
It's a MUST-HAVE in your list-of-fashion!

I always love UNIQUE and ATTENTION CATCHING attire to make myself look like an 'Alien'.
I love to be outstanding in the crowd!

It's always difficult for me to grab this kind of piece in Malacca due to the lack of Fashion 'risk-takers' there.
Somehow,I'm super excited that I've got to find it in JB.



Once I tried it,I've decided to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I've been looking for!!!!!!!!!

To go casual,I matched it with a white simple body-hugging singlet and tucked it in.
This is to tone down the uniqueness of the pants.


Spotted this Cat Whisker style of catwoman earrings at a flea market in JB!
JB is really a heaven for me to shop!

This awesome earrings play the role as the awesomeness of my simple top and the role as a necklace!*cuz I didn't wear a necklace*



By wearing a pair of heels make me look taller with this biggy harem pants.
I wore a pair of peach pink leather printed heels from Charles and Keith.

The harem pants are made of leopard,zebra and all sorts of animal prints!

What I wear:

Top: Self-own from my old clothes
Harem pants: Mystery Land,KSL City.JB (RM 29.90)
Heels: Charles & Keith (RM31)
Earrings: Flea market at City Plaza,JB ( 3 pairs for RM 10)

1 comment:

aJ said...

love the heels and the earings. esp the earings!