Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fuck this SHIT. LOVE MY LIFE!

Unwanted problems have been happening recently and I'm done with it.

Am glad that I can have more time for the people around me.
And thanks to those who stand by me through out the difficult time.
"Friend in need is a friend indeed".
Am lucky to have these awesome friends around me!
And I 'paid' to learn a lesson too.
Ok,fuck all these shit.

Am gonna share something weird n funny.

Mummy told me something on the phone.
My neighbor told my dad that her secondary school daughter has a boyfriend.
Dad replied: "My daughters don't have boyfriend yet".

My dad has never mention about something so funny like this to anyone and it's something surprising to hear it..hahha
mum thought that this is funny too.

At least this is something worth it for me to have a happy moment again!

No comments: